Angela has been featured In:
Angela Lewis is committed to using the power of sports to transform the lives of young women on and off the court.
More than anything Angela loves being on the basketball court with young women teaching them the game. She has won championships at every level, high school, NCAA Division I and professionally.
1) First female player to play professionally from St. Louis University
2) Team captain and Scored over 1,000 points and grabbed over 500 rebounds in high school and college
3) Played professionally in Germany
4) Helped the St. Louis Surge win a National Championship in 2014
5) Won MVP at the Pete Newell Tall Women’s Camp
6)Coached college basketball at Webster University, Southeast MO State, Marquette University
Angela has published multiple books and contributed chapters to others.
1) The Game Changing Assist: Six Simple Ways to Choose Success
2) The Game Changing Assist Workbook
3) Post Moves: The Female Athlete’s Guide to Dominate Life After College
4) Red Book: Reaching the Essence of Development for Teen Girls by Tracie Berry McGhee
5) Local Marketing Trendsetters:Customer Attraction Strategies from Top Local Marketing Experts
6) Practicing Self Care: The Untold Challenge for Female Athletes Face (2020)
Angela has traveled the country speaking to students and adults about the lessons from sports. Angela has worked with organizations such as Florida State University, St. Louis University, the National Youth Summit on Justice, Education and Leadership,Nike Elite 100 Camp, Be A Keeper Girls Summit etc.
1) Six Ways to Change the Game
2) Why Self Care Isn’t Sacrifice
3) Five Networking Tips for Student Athletes
4) How to Write a Book That Matters
5) Beyond Social Media: What it Means to be a REAL Success
6) From the Locker Room to the Board Room